Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ATC's are going out!

Ok! Tmw morning I am finally mailing out the atc's. I finally got the last package yesterday! From now on, I will not be accepting ATC's any later than the 30th of each month, I let some new members slide in August since we had a bunch of newbies. So please try to meet the deadline so all of our wonderful artists can have their little packages of joy in a timely manner! I must say you guys were worth the wait though! Also I'm not sure when I will be up for posting a video, but I think it will be soon. The next video I'm posting is going to be a how to on the little pocket album everyone has been begging for! That was the pic I had at the bottom of my blog. So, I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the ATC's!!

5 comments:

Calia Yang said...

oh yay!! uber excited to see everyone else's work!! And thanks for waiting for us NOOBS! ^_^ *huggles* Hope you're feeling better!!

Alexandra said...

I'm so excited! I wanted to know if you are feeling well enough to receive the ATC's for September....Because one of us (me included) can act as a surrogate clearing house, LOL! -- Hugs, and get some rest!

Anonymous said...

yay i cant wait to see that mini album! hope you are getting well

Marion Smith said...

Yeah I'll be able to do the swaps each month, it doesn't take much. Thanks though I will keep that in mind when I'm closer to my due date, I'm sure I will be needing help then!!

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) said...

Good to hear from you Marion! I have been thinking about you and wondering how on earth you manage to do so much with moving, and being sick, and a new BB coming. You are truly amazing, and you give me inspiration when I am having one of those not so good days!