Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hello everyone! I forgot to wish you all a Happy Easter so here it is one day late! We had a blast, my son Blake had his first Easter egg hunt and needless to say he caught on real quick. He's not much of a candy eater though so next year I think I'll have to fill the eggs with pretzels lol, he loves them! Anyhow I can't wait to see everyone's easter creations so please let me know if you posted picks so I can stop by and comment! Oh also thank you guys so much for your lovely comments on latest posts you're all very sweet!

2 comments:

Judy said...

And a Happy Easter to you too! Even our 14 year old grandsons love to hunt for eggs...

Can't wait for some more mini books. I am making one that is all different sizes...using up leftovers, file folders etc.

You have been a great inspiration!

Judy in Fernandina Beach, FL

doulanana said...

Congratulations Marion! She is absolutely precious and I'm SO glad that everything went well!!!