Friday, May 8, 2009

Do you want a Silhouette Craft Cutter? SOLD

Sold

Hi everyone!


I have decided to sell my Silhouette, the reason is that I'm not using it and have only used it a couple of times. It's a really neat machine that will cut any font on your computer, you can even download images to cut and cut any vector image and much more. I'm including sticky vinyl, a replacement blade, and the Spring collection that has tons of images and a apha set. Let me know if you're interested, I will ship internationally. I'm only asking $180.00. The Spring collection alone is worth $79 and the extra blade is worth $35. I bought the machine for $399.00 when it first came out. I'm asking $180.00 for it . I used this machine to cut out the owls in this video. I also used it for the Halloween mini album video.


3 comments:

Calia Yang said...

WOW Marion!! That is so generous of you! I'm definitely interested (emailed you at your apieceofcraft.com email)

Anonymous said...

regarding 'VENTING' Post...
big hugs your way.. :)
steffo_gal1

Anonymous said...

Supercool ATC ! One quick question, the song, do you have the name and artist for me???? It is a really cool song and I didn´t find it.
Greetings from Germany :-)