Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm back!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, I had family down from Texas and we went on a little vacation. I had such a great time, and mine and my hubby's birthday was just amazing. Thank you all for the oh so sweet birthday wishes! So Hopefully this week I will get to work on some more videos as well as putting some new kits up on the website! I have a bunch of very cute stuff to share and just about all the kits on the site are sold out so I know I need to get them up.

One of the new kits is a Prima kit and when you see it I know you'll have to have it! It's totally customizable and you'll get what I mean when you see it! The other is another vintage kit and it comes with a mini album that is to die for! I'm also going to introduce some new embellishments that you will only see at my store, and I can't wait till you see them! I'll make sure to post more when they go up!

As far as an update on my wrists, can you believe I sprained one on vacation lol. I've never had a sprained wrist, it's so painful, and I can't help but laugh because what are the odds right? Ha ha it's much better now, thank goodness.

Oh one last thing, the Graphic 45 Chaby Chic kit is coming back but it's on back order, I'm hoping it will ship this week but there is no telling. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marion! Sorry to hear about your wrist...glad you had a good vacation! I finally got my GGS mini completed and will post pics of it on my blog and am even thinking of doing a video of it. Can't wait for your videos and the new kits...you know I'll be buying them! lol

Dawn-Marie

Scrapology said...

Hi Marion, Can't wait to see your new videos. Glad you had a great vacation. I need one. A nice scrapbooking retreat sounds like alot of fun. lol Good luck with getting your wrist well. Take care.

Dottie
Bradenton, Florida