Saturday, September 11, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Halloween workshop!

Hello my lovely people! Just thought I would share one of my workshops that I will be teaching at The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline IL. I had so much fun putting this one together there was so much stuff to use! Plus, I love Alice in Wonderland it has always been my favorite book and Disney movie! Anywho here is the video I hope you enjoy it! Have an awesome weekend love ya!

The Scrapbooking Studio

1623 5th Ave Moline IL 61265
(309) 736-7242


3 comments:

scrappergirlie said...

So cute!!!! That pop out Mad Hatter page was brilliant!!!! They're gonna LOVE this class!

elvira said...

Marion, it's beautiful, as all you are making!!!

vivi9 said...

Hi Marion !!!
I'm french and i LOVE all you 're making, it's very very wonderful like this collec of papers !!!