Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NYC retreat new dates

Oh boy what a crazy couple of weeks!

As most of you know I've become very ill with my pregnancy and will not be able to do the NYC retreat on July 9th and 10th. Because we have already paid for the venue as well as the kits we decided to reschedule the event for September 17th and 18th.

These are definite dates as I should be better by August and able to get back to my busy scrapbooking life. I feel horrible about having to change these dates, but I really want to be able to give this event my all, and with the condition I'm in right now I really can't do that. I'm just happy I've been through this twice before and know it only lasts 15 weeks.

I've gone ahead and added an extra goody to your tote bags for the event and I plan to do a free make and take at the crop as well. I can't wait to meet all of you and scrap the weekend away! Please note that this event is full, there is a wait list for those who can not make the new dates. Please contact me to get on the wait list.

If you can not make the new dates you will be refunded, however we need to be notified 30 days prior to the event or a refund will not be issued and you kits and tote bag will be shipped to you.

Below is the new information on the event and if you have any questions please email me at marion@apieceofcraft.com


Westbeth Gallery in New York City.
55 Bethune Street
New York, NY 10014


Schedule:

Saturday September 17th-
11:00am -2:00pm Journey Book Class
3:00pm - 6:00pm Portfolio Class
6:00pm - 10:00pm late night crop

Sunday September 18th
10:00am - 12:30pm Vintage Findings Book



What to bring:

Paint brushes
Napkins, paper plate, water cup
ink pads and tools,
scissors
paper trimmer
hole punch
acrylic block
glimmer mists
misting mat (We will also have a table set up where you can mist etc. if you do not have one.)
hot glue gun or thick quick dry glue
tape runner
wallet size photos (Optional)
Jump rings
Bone fold (Optional but highly recommended)
border punches (Optional)

Please bring your basic scrapbooking supplies PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN FOR UPDATES!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I stumbled across your ustream videos and have spent the last evening and this morning watching your videos and so enjoyed them. Well, I just now found your blog and have seen that you are ill with your pregnancy. I want you to know that I am praying for you and would love to have an update on how you are doing. I know God has a plan for that little life, whatever it may be and know you will be blessed for going over and above to bring this little life into this world. May God bless and keep you and heal your body soon.

scrappygurl said...

Where did it happen?? I was there and there was no one there, its almost as if there is no mention anywhere about where it was moved to. SO disappointed.