Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another year!

Looks like another year filled with Prima goodness and of course lots of workshops! As I'm gearing up for a new year of teaching, I'm very excited to be launching my largest line ever released, a whopping 30+ items and I am thrilled to finally have designed papers and so much more. I can't give too much away though so you'll have to check back around CHA! This year's workshops will have an array of art projects mostly mixed media scrapbooking but I do have a few jewelry and canvas workshops that I will be offering soon. I'm so thrilled and can't wait to make new friends and hopefully reunite with some of you once again.


To book a workshop, please contact me at marion@apieceofcraft.com 


xoxox
Marion Smith

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Congrats Marion on your new line coming out at CHA, so excited for you...hugs

octlove said...

can't wait to see the new line...I was finally able to purchase some of your charms from your last release:)