Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Daily journal & Videos

June 2013 Daily Journal 

Hello everyone! Just a quick little share today.I created a June journal to document the whole month of June 2013. I have big plans for this month and wanted something to remember the adventure. I will be doing a youtube video every day this month as I complete a page in this journal. I'm so excited about it and I hope you'll stop in and see what I'm up to.
"I love torn edges"
I added some fun 7Gypsies clips to my pages even though those pages have not been embellished yet, gives me that feeling of accomplishment, like my book is coming together. (Yes I'm a strange bird in that way!)
I love adding any kind of metal embellishment to my covers, texture is so fun to play with. The cover is very clean and simple, but who knows I may add something to it along the way.
Here's a peek at my first page for June 1st. I haven't added the photo for today yet..eeep..I will though, I just haven't taken it yet and I have an idea for the first photo. I'm going to journal on the little tabbed ATC card by 7Gypsies.
 The photo will go on the left in the photo below. You will see it finished in tomorrow's video I am sure. :)
                    
Thank you all so much for stopping in today, I love hearing from you all so please leave me a comment and let me know what ya think. Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,


No comments: